Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CHICK PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHICKS ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE CHICKS WHEN THEY WERE A DAY OLD:

WEREN'T THEY SOOOOO CUTE? THE ONE WITH THE BIG WHITE DOT ON HER HEAD IS CANDY. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THEM NOW:

THIS ONE OF THE FIRST COUPLE TIMES I BROUGHT THEM OUTSIDE. I TRY TO BRING THEM OUT EVERY DAY BECAUSE IT TIRES THEM OUT, AND WHEN THEY ARE TIRED THEY SLEEP DURING THE NIGHT. MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE AWAKE PART OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE IT LOOKS BRIGHT WITH THEIR LIGHT. HERE ARE SOME MORE RESENT PICTURE OF CANDY:
SHE'S REALLY FRIENDLY AND LIKES TO BE HELD.
SHE'S THE ONE IN THE BACK. YOU CAN TELL HER APART BY THE WHITE DOT ON HER HEAD AND THE WHITE ON THE END OF HER TAIL.
I WAS HOLDING CANDY AND SHE FLEW OFF MY HAND. I DECIDED ON NAMES FOR ALL OF MY CHICKS EXEPT ONE. WE HAVE 6. MY SISTER ONLY WANTED 2, SO I GOT 4. MY SISTER'S CHICKS ARE CANDY AND FIREFLY AND MY CHICKS ARE ECHO, RIVER, INKY, AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A NAME FOR THE LAST ONE. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LEAVE ME A COMMENT.

No comments: