Tuesday, May 5, 2009

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE CHICKS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THEM ON MAY 4th AT EXACTLY 4:44 P.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SOME PICS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU WANT TO SEE? WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM I DON'T CARE. I'M SHOWING A PIC OF THEM IF I CAN FIND ONE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I CAN'T FIND THE PICS RIGHT NOW BUT MY DAD WILL EMAIL THEM TO ME, HOPEFULLY . . . THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE BLACK AND WHITE AND FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT. EVER TIME ONE PEEPED, I THOUGHT I SHOULD GO CHECK ON IT. ONE OF THEM WAS TAPPING THE WOODEN WALL OF THE BROODER AND IT REALLY WORRIED ME. ALSO IT WAS REALLY BRIGHT WITH THE LIGHT ON, BUT I CAN'T TURN IT OF BECAUSE THE NEED IT TO STAY WARM. BUT I'M STILL HAPPY THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL POST THE PICS WHEN I HAVE TIME AND MY DAD HAS EMAILED THEM TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: